IRS Tax Forms
- Instructions for Form 8283
- Individuals, partnerships, and corporations file Form 8283 to report information about noncash charitable contributions when the amount of their deduction for all noncash gifts is more than $500.
- Form 8283
- Noncash Charitable Contributions: Attach to your tax return if you claimed a total deduction of over $500 for all contributed property.
- About Form 8453, U.S. Individual Income Tax Transmittal for an IRS e-file Return
- Use this form to send any required paper forms or supporting documentation listed next to the checkboxes on the front of the form.
- Form 8453
- U.S. Income Tax Transmittal for an IRS e-file Return.