Rules - Jib Raffle
- The contest will run during 2022 and conclude with a random drawing at the Shields National Regatta in Newport in September 2022.
- Cash donors to the Shields Class Foundation may request entries for this promotion at the time of donation.
- Donors will receive entries according to the following schedule:
- $100 cash donation = 1 entry
- $200 cash donation = 3 entries
- Raffle tickets (receipts) are available from SCF Board members and on sale at major Shields Class Sailing events.
- Each entrant will receive a paper receipt and will provide contact data for notification in the event of winning.
- The Grand Prize is a brand new Shields Class North jib (retail value $2,430).
- The jib must be measured and entered into the owner’s sail inventory per class rules prior to use in a sanctioned race.
- The winner must have an available sail credit to use for this jib prior to use.
- Additional prizes may also be given away during the drawing.
- Officers or employees of the Shields Class Foundation are not eligible to win prizes as part of this promotion.
- The winner does not need to be a Shields Class member or owner.